Ok so I know my posts are way late but I have a lot to catch up on. This was at the Santaquin light parade. It was so cold and we were all crammed in the little car but we had fun anyway.
Justin and I have been married for 7.5 years now and can't believe this much time has passed. We are finally feeling settled after 7.5 years, 2 kids, 4 cities, 5 moves, and lots of jobs. We are so grateful for all of the blessings we've been given.
11/22/10- 2 weeks after Kenli had her tonsils out. Mom-" Kenli you are so skinny and little now." Kenli-"I know Mom, that's because I melted."
4/10/10- Kenli says to me, "Mom, we need to go see How to Potty Your Dragon."
10/3/09- Kenli got a balloon at the store and when we walked outside I told her not to let it go because it would fly into the sky to heaven. She paused for a moment and then said, "It's ok mom, Jesus will just push it back down"! 10/23/09- Kenli was talking to Grandma about Halloween and said," I don't want to see any witches because they will scare me out of crap"!
No comments:
Post a Comment