Kenli getting ready to Trick-Or-Treat! She was so excited this year and we had tons of fun. She wasn't quite sure who she was supposed to say trick-or-treat to. As we were walking down the street she would stop adults who were taking their kids around, and say Trick-or-Treat! The general reply was, "I don't have any candy honey, but aren't you cute"!Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Kenli getting ready to Trick-Or-Treat! She was so excited this year and we had tons of fun. She wasn't quite sure who she was supposed to say trick-or-treat to. As we were walking down the street she would stop adults who were taking their kids around, and say Trick-or-Treat! The general reply was, "I don't have any candy honey, but aren't you cute"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So cute pictures! I can't believe how big Ridgey is getting. Can't wait to see you and play with all of you at Christmas!!!
Post a Comment