Monday, June 15, 2009

This is Ridge's newest thing. He was getting so mad because I was swaddling him and he wanted his arms out. He would fight until he got them out and then knock his binky out. It was this endless cycle all night...wrap him up, get his arms out, knock his binky out, cry...! Finally I used a little motherly thinking or what I like to call critical thinking. I grabbed this stinking cute giraffe my mom bought him when he was born. He wraps his arm around it and wala... he is occupied! He still occassionally knocks the binky, but it is much better than before.

1 comment:

MegHaNE said...

he looks so dang cute snuggling up to his giraffe!

looks like you guys had lots of fun camping! trying to make every weekend count before darin and janey move? thats what we are doing too