I can't believe Ridge is already 3 months old. Time has flown by and he is growing so fast. He's getting so funny and loves to smile, coo, and tries to laugh. Don't worry, he still has quite the temper. We are loving every minute of him! Thanks Jess and Tash for this darling outfit. He looks like a little stud!Monday, April 27, 2009
12 weeks Old
I can't believe Ridge is already 3 months old. Time has flown by and he is growing so fast. He's getting so funny and loves to smile, coo, and tries to laugh. Don't worry, he still has quite the temper. We are loving every minute of him! Thanks Jess and Tash for this darling outfit. He looks like a little stud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
He has such an adorable smile...I don't believe that he throws fits!!
Post a Comment