Friday, March 6, 2009

Well it has been awhile since my last post and everyone has been asking to see the little one, so here he is. He's getting so big and I can't believe it has already been 5 weeks. Kenli is such a help ( sometimes way to much!) and loves her baby brother. She always tells me, " he's my best friend"! Life has been busy and exciting and we wouldn't trade any minute of it!

3 comments:

Darin and Janey Bloomfield said...

Cute pictures! I love Ridge's Jazz outfit!!!I love the pic of Kenli in the dresser, that is so funny! What a stinker! Anyways We will see ya this weekend at Jesse and Tash wedding. Love ya

Adrienne said...

They are so cute Lesley! And Kenli's sleeping is a riot. How have you been? How's it going with two kids? Are you going back to work? Miss ya!

Ashley Abbott said...

Hey You're kids are so cute. I can't believe how big kenli is. I'm pretty sure the picture of her falling asleep in the drawer is the funniest thing I've ever seen!! I think her and Kenli look a lot alike!