Kenli's been struggling a bit with nap and bedtime since Ridge came, and it has been interesting at times to say the least. She has recently decided that the floor is the best place to sleep, and most the time refuses the bed. The other morning I got up to feed Ridge at 5 am and couldn't find Kenli anywhere. After searching the house, waking Justin, and a period of panic, Kenli comes strolling out of our room carrying her blanky and looking very sleepy. She looked at her dad and said, " I sleep under your bed"! I'm praying we'll make it through this phase!Friday, March 6, 2009
Kenli's been struggling a bit with nap and bedtime since Ridge came, and it has been interesting at times to say the least. She has recently decided that the floor is the best place to sleep, and most the time refuses the bed. The other morning I got up to feed Ridge at 5 am and couldn't find Kenli anywhere. After searching the house, waking Justin, and a period of panic, Kenli comes strolling out of our room carrying her blanky and looking very sleepy. She looked at her dad and said, " I sleep under your bed"! I'm praying we'll make it through this phase!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment