He's already here! I went to my 38 week appointment on Tuesday the 27th and everything looked great, except for the fact that I hadn't made near as much progress as was wishing for. We scheduled an induction date for today...February 4th! However, Ridge is a typical Miller boy and has a mind of his own. On Wed. night I started having very random contractions at about 8 pm. By 11:00 they were about 8 minutes apart and I was waiting for them to stop at anytime. By 1:30 am they were about 4-5 min. apart and getting stronger. I decided it might be time to wake Justin, and at 2 am we started our 35 min. treck to the hospital. On the way there they became 2-3 min. apart and very strong... and I was still waiting for them to stop. When we arrived at the hospital I was dilated to 5 cm and things moved along very quickly. Dr. Nance came in the room at 6:26 am, I pushed 2 1/2 times and baby Ridge was born at 6:29 am. We are so excited to have him here and are once again amazed at the unconditional love we have for this little boy!Wednesday, February 4, 2009
He's already here! I went to my 38 week appointment on Tuesday the 27th and everything looked great, except for the fact that I hadn't made near as much progress as was wishing for. We scheduled an induction date for today...February 4th! However, Ridge is a typical Miller boy and has a mind of his own. On Wed. night I started having very random contractions at about 8 pm. By 11:00 they were about 8 minutes apart and I was waiting for them to stop at anytime. By 1:30 am they were about 4-5 min. apart and getting stronger. I decided it might be time to wake Justin, and at 2 am we started our 35 min. treck to the hospital. On the way there they became 2-3 min. apart and very strong... and I was still waiting for them to stop. When we arrived at the hospital I was dilated to 5 cm and things moved along very quickly. Dr. Nance came in the room at 6:26 am, I pushed 2 1/2 times and baby Ridge was born at 6:29 am. We are so excited to have him here and are once again amazed at the unconditional love we have for this little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS you guys! he is so minature and adorable! he was in a hurry to come into this world, nice for you! Kenli looks so cute with him.
Post a Comment