Justin and I have been married for 7.5 years now and can't believe this much time has passed. We are finally feeling settled after 7.5 years, 2 kids, 4 cities, 5 moves, and lots of jobs. We are so grateful for all of the blessings we've been given.
11/22/10- 2 weeks after Kenli had her tonsils out. Mom-" Kenli you are so skinny and little now." Kenli-"I know Mom, that's because I melted."
4/10/10- Kenli says to me, "Mom, we need to go see How to Potty Your Dragon."
10/3/09- Kenli got a balloon at the store and when we walked outside I told her not to let it go because it would fly into the sky to heaven. She paused for a moment and then said, "It's ok mom, Jesus will just push it back down"! 10/23/09- Kenli was talking to Grandma about Halloween and said," I don't want to see any witches because they will scare me out of crap"!
3 comments:
how cute is she with her harley chick outfit! what a little sweetie!
What a cute biker babe! Be careful or she just may grow up to chase one of those "naughty" biker dudes!! Ha ha. Cute pics. Janey
Post a Comment